Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Vatican behind the proliferation of Bibles?

Haven't seen any more about new revelations about the modern Bibles from Chris Pinto but on his radio show for March 19th he remarks that he believes all the new Bibles are part of a plan to make the true Bible unrecognizable (he says this in a short section of the program from about 2:40 to about 7:30). He attributes the plan to the Vatican. If he has specific evidence about efforts in this direction I'd love to hear it, but I'm already convinced something destructive of the Bible and of the Church is going on -- although I usually don't attribute it to a conspiracy.

It may well be the case, however: Pinto has recently convinced me of other conspiracies that are certainly taking us to a New World Order and the rule of Antichrist, so why not this too?

Some think the aim of the new Bibles is to deceive people with particular New Age translations. He on the other hand thinks the plan is to progressively make the Bible more and more a paraphrase. That may be so but it seems to me that the simple fact of having so many different Bibles has already achieved the aim of destroying the Bible for many, because already we have a babel of tongues created in the churches by the use of many different "translations" even in one congregation.

Beyond that, some of the translations do insinuate an altered message into the minds of readers. Where did I recently see the statistic that 34% of Christians use the NIV, probably the worst of the false Bibles out there, so bad that almost every church I've been in has warned against it, even though they have no problem with many of the other translations.

So I was glad to hear this from Chris Pinto and I hope he does have some inside information on the creation of these bogus Bibles that I'll eventually get to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please at least give a pseudonym for your Comment. Thanks.

Comments will be moderated before being posted.